June 20th – 23rd, 2024
Frequently asked questions
- A campsite is guaranteed with a camping pass.
- Sites are first come first serve by section, VIP, General Admission, Quiet Camping.
- Everyone over 12 must have a camping pass in order to camp.
- Re-entry is allowed
- Outside food and beverage is allowed at your camp & not in the event area.
- Food vendors will be on site!
- Pets are not allowed in the event area & Strongly Discouraged
- Children 12 and under are free per paying adult
- Early bird passes are non refundable
Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our main page at www.pointreggae.com
Thomas Point Beach & Campground
Where the music meets the sea.
Beautiful Thomas Point Beach offers individuals, families, a variety of outdoor activities. Here you will find a clean, sandy beach on tidal water overlooking relaxing Thomas Bay.
There’s a large playground area available for kids of all ages. Featuring 85 acres of beautiful lawns and picnic groves with areas to play Volleyball, Softball, Disc Gold Course and your favorite summertime games. Nationally sought after rustic camping and RV accommodations.
Disc Golf – Kayaking – Campfires – Camping – RVs